Tuesday 17 May 2011

The Cielito Querido Cafe

Don't you just love this design!!! The attention to detail in the design of this Mexican chain of cafe's is to die for.

I love everything, the colours, the typography, the layout, the furniture, the packaging...I could go on.

I recently found this great Cafe on design work life blog. The Cielito Querido Cafe has been designed by Esrawe in col­lab­o­ra­tion with Ignacio Cadena and are in Mexico.


I love that floor!

I love the fabrics used on the chairs.

Love the typography and ooohhh those shelves...I am a fan of order!






All photos from design work life

If I could read Spanish I could tell you a little more about them...their web site The Cielito Querido Cafe.

Are you as into this design as me?


2 comments:

  1. Hey there suzie,
    I stumbled upon your blog by accident and read that your surname is Atkin.
    My maiden name is also Atkin and originally from Sydney too but now living in Brisbane.
    I haven't met alot of Atkin (with no s), which I'm sure is something you have to say alot.
    Anyway I look forward to following your blog.
    Mekaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it too! I love the colours and typography, wish I could jump into the computer and check it out in real life :)
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete