Wednesday 1 June 2011

Quote of the Day

I had been thinking about doing a series of quotes and sayings for a while, but lacked motivation until I came across this one.

Quotes can be so inspirational and a great reminder of how to be a better friend, mother, wife, sister, daughter...you get the picture. I find it is so easy to get bogged down in my own life and general busyness that it is easy to forget what is really important...relationships!

This quote by C.S. Lewis reminds me that thinking about doing something for someone else is not really love (whilst good intentioned, it is not enough), it is DOING something for someone else. Love is action! So I am going to pin this up on my pin board as a reminder.

Here is the first installment of my quote series, I hope they will inspire and challenge you.

"Let Us Love - Sherbet"


Here is a chalk board version.

I prefer the sherbet colours myself...have a great Friday!

4 comments: