Wednesday 22 June 2011

Should it stay or should it go?

I need your votes my friends...should this art work be added to the Urban Road collection or should it go?

It is quite different to what I normally do, and maybe that is why I am unsure. I wanted to create something with an Australian flavour and an earthy bush feel, but I'm not sure if this is the one.

So please cast your vote on my side bar...do you "Love it" are you "Not sure" or should I "Try something else" (that's the nice way of saying "get rid of it").



Please be honest, you won't hurt my feelings :) any comments or suggestions are also welcome!

Thanks for your input, I don't know how I would have decided before starting this blog!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzie...I love your art. First time on your blog and I'm glad i'm here...you are very talented!
    I like the bird art work too...

    ReplyDelete